Social And Ethical Policy At HBPL
The Social and Ethical Responsibility of Harman Bawa Pvt. Ltd. is addressed to all interest groups who are identified as:
SOCIETY IN GENERAL
Harman Bawa Pvt. Ltd. recognizes its responsibility toward society and obligations toward environmental protection. We treat this at par with concern for profitability. We benchmark our safety and environment management practices in accordance with Government Regulations and International Practices.
We believe that the regulations implemented by the Government are in the best interest of the country and therefore, we will fulfil our obligation towards the nation by:
- Abiding by the law of the land
- Paying taxes and dues fully, timely, and honestly.
Ethical responsibility towards employees shall be discharged on following guidelines:
- Uphold egalitarian values at work.
- High concern for the health and safety of employees.
- The balance between work and family life.
- Provide growth opportunities by enhancing knowledge and training.
Harman Bawa Pvt. Ltd. believes in nurturing relationships with Customers, Vendors, Bankers, Shareholders, Creditors, Channel Partners, etc. based on a partnership and a win-win approach. We maintain a system to review, measure and take corrective actions on a periodic basis on the “Social Responsiveness” level of the company.